CIVIL AIR PATROL
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE AUXILIARY
NEW YORK WING HEADQUARTERS
28 Dec 2000
MEMORANDUM FOR Grp CC
Cadet or Composite Sq CC
817 Stewart Avenue (Rear)
Garden City, NY 11530-4856
SUBJECT: Cadet Officer's Meeting & Command Staff Interviews
- On Saturday, 26 FEB 2000 at 1030hrs, I will be holding a meeting at MEG Headquarters to discuss the cadet program in New York Wing. It is an open discussion meeting. Cadet Command Staff interviews for the 2000 Leadership Encampment, will be conducted in conjunction with the cadet officer’s meeting.
- The goal of the meeting is to discuss all aspects of the cadet program within New York Wing and talk about what is and is not working, and areas that need improvement and how it can be improved. We will also discuss how New York Wing can assist and/or help (if applicable) with the needs of groups and squadrons.
- This invitation is extended to all cadet officer’s and senior members working with cadets. It is recommended that all group cadet program officers attend. Sorry, no cadet NCO’s – space is limited.
- Please RSVP by calling 212-367-0988. Be sure to leave your grade, first and last name, squadron, group, and telephone number. Cadets are to hand carry CAPF 31 (signed by the squadron commander) to the meeting in order to attend.
- The cost of this meeting will be $4.50 (the cost of food and soft drinks).
- Please help by passing this information to all appropriate personnel.
- Thank you and I look forward to seeing you on the 26th.
HENRY GRULLON, Major, CAP
Director of Cadet Programs
BACK TO MEMOS PAGE
BACK TO MAIN INDEX