to main page
(1) Apply knowledge gained in the cadet and senior programs to practical situations.
(2) Develop a greater understanding of CAP and Air Force missions and capabilities.
(3) Develop their leadership potential.
(4) Enhance interpersonal relationship skills.
(5) Develop time-management skills.
(6) Instill group cooperation and teamwork.
(7) Inspire a sense of discipline.
(8) Challenge the individual to exceed.
(9) Enhance the local unitís cadet program.
(10) Aid in retention and motivation.
(11) Present an introduction to the military.
This page last updated 13 Jun 01
Back to encampment page